Comfort furnace infrared heaters are a great choice if you are looking for a backup heat source for your home or if you want to find a cost effective solution for providing additional heating in your home.
As these heaters use infrared technology to provide heating, they offer many benefits. In just 3 months, you can expect the heater to have paid for itself with regards to the amount of money that can be saved due to the heater’s low energy consumption.
There are many other great benefits to choosing one of these heaters in addition to saving money, which we have included in this useful guide. You can also read the best comfort furnace reviews that we have included in this review.
We have also included a guide to some of the common problems that can be encountered when you use a comfort furnace and the solution to these problems.
Top 3 Comfort Furnace Heaters
Matte Black Comfort Furnace Heater UV
This great comfort furnace heater is the perfect addition for most homes. The Matte Black Comfort Furnace Heater UV is highly portable and has housing that is made from a lightweight yet fire resistant plastic.
1500 watts per hour allows this heater to produce enough heat to warm a room of up to 1000 square feet, and thanks to the energy saving and efficient infrared operation of this heater, it heats the space evenly and comfortably.
There are some great benefits to choosing this comfort furnace heater. It features the popular Philips ultraviolet air purification system. This uses special ultraviolet bulbs to treat and condition the air as it passes through the heater. The ultraviolet ensures that any viruses or other such microbes that are present in the air are killed. You will find that you suffer from fewer colds and stay in much better health overall when you use this heater.
The large digital display makes this heater easy to operate with precision as you can clearly see the temperature. It also has a remote control so that you can control this heater from anywhere nearby. A special auto sync feature allows you to connect this heater up to your existing thermostatic dial.
Tuscan Walnut Comfort Furnace Infrared Heater UV
Even though this heater is portable, it is powerful, and capable of heating a space of up to 1000m. The Tuscan Walnut Comfort Furnace Infrared Heater UV is an advanced heater that can provide all kinds of benefits in addition to providing affordable heating for your home.
This quartz heater has a stunning walnut finish that will fit into many home designs. It features a highly accurate thermostat and a large digital display that shows the temperature of the unit. The thermostat is accurate to 2 degrees and you can control it from anywhere in the room thanks to the convenient remote control. You can even synchronize the thermostat with the existing thermostat in your home to ensure even and well-distributed heating.
A light inside the unit provides UVC light, which provides further benefits as it will keep the air in your home as clean as possible. This is achieved by killing the bacteria and other allergens that may be in the air that passes through the heater. To improve the airflow and the heating ability, there is an improved heat exchanger in this unit.
You can enjoy a 30 day money back guarantee so that you can return the unit if you are not entirely happy.
English Oak Comfort Furnace Heater UV
This timeless yet modern comfort furnace infrared heater is just what you need when you want to enjoy the many benefits that comfort heaters can offer. The English Oak Comfort Furnace Heater UV combines infrared with ultraviolet technology to keep you and your family as healthy as possible.
This heater can heat a room or building of up to 1000 square feet. The 1.5 KW per hour output makes this heater a powerful yet effective heater.
The useful temperature synchronization feature allows you to easily synchronize this heater with any heating system that may already exist in your home.
A remote control allows you to enjoy all the functionality of the heater without having to get up from your seat. A digital display allows you to see exactly what temperature the heater is operating at and allows for simple operation.
In order to keep the air in your home as clean as possible whilst you are using this comfort furnace, a Philips Ultraviolet air purification system is used. Using high quality ultraviolet light bulbs from leading manufacturer Philips, you can be sure that the air in your home will be free from any bacteria, mould and any other undesirable microbes that may otherwise exist in the air.
Benefits of Comfort Furnace Infrared Heaters
When you choose a comfort furnace infrared heater, you’ll be able to enjoy the many benefits that come with it.
- You will be able to enjoy a complete room coverage that spreads even heat throughout the room. The heat will stretch across all the walls in your home as well as filling the entire height of each room. There will be no more hot or cold areas anymore.
- Comfort furnace infrared heaters are completely safe to use. You will not need to worry about pets or small children becoming injured or burnt from this kind of heater.
- Most comfort furnaces have completely healthy operations. Some comfort furnaces can filter the air in your home so that you can be sure that your family is breathing clean air. Ultraviolet bulbs and air sanitization technology is behind the clean air mechanisms.
- The comforting and clean heat that is provided by a comfort heater ensures that your immune system will become stronger. This is especially welcomed in those months where you’re most likely to catch a cold or the flu.
- Unlike most other kinds of home heating, a comfort furnace uses infrared heat. This means that your skin will not become dry or chapped and you will notice that your hair does not become thin or static either. This can be a great problem with other forms of heating, which can cause the humidity to be drawn out of the air.
- If you ever experience any depression that is related to the time of the year, this seasonal depression will be eased when you use a comfort furnace. This is because infrared heaters release ions that can also help with alertness.
- Infrared heaters are low cost to run. They use much less energy than most other heaters, which will save you money in comparison to your current heating bills. Infrared heaters also produce minimal harmful gasses and are very environmentally friendly.
- Your heating bills will be cut by as much as 50% when you use a comfort furnace. This is the main benefit of owning a comfort heater. These high quality and powerful heaters not only offer you all the aforementioned benefits, but within as few as 3 months, your comfort furnace heater will have saved you so much money in energy bills that you will have fully recuperated the costs of the heater.
- There are all kinds of designs and sizes of comfort furnaces to choose from so that you can find the ideal one for your home.
Comfort Furnace Problems
If the LED lights on the furnace have stopped working and the controls do not make the furnace do anything, then you probably require a new main board for the furnace. You should contact the manufacturer so that you can get your comfort furnace repaired.
When the heating element does not seem to be heating up properly, or not outputting any heat, you should make sure that all the cables are plugged in properly. You should also use a thermometer to make sure that the element is heating enough. If a meat thermometer gives a reading of anything under 170 degrees, it is likely that you will need a new element. If the element is not heating up at all, then you may need a main board or a replacement element. You could require both. You should contact a qualified professional to get these parts replaced.
You will know if the bearings in the fan have started to require replacement if you notice a high-pitched or clicking noise. If you do not get this repaired as soon as possible, what would be a reasonable cost to repair can end up costing a lot of money as more expensive parts could overheat and stop working.
These best comfort furnace reviews show just how beneficial a comfort furnace can be. Whether you want to simply save money on your household bills, or if you would like to improve your entire quality of life, choosing a comfort furnace is a great idea.
Comfort furnaces are generally portable, and as you can see, they are energy efficient and have a high power output with the ability to heat large areas at any one time.
A comfort furnace can keep the air in your home clean and safe as the warm air is being circulated. A UV light in the heater conditions the air so that when it passes through the heater, any microbes and bacteria can be killed. The air is also ionised so that you will feel better, even in colder weather when the days get shorter and night falls earlier. This can combat the effects of common seasonal depressive moods.